Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties is pleased to announce the firm has been invited to represent Christie’s International Real Estate as it’s exclusive affiliate for the Greater Charlotte and Lake Norman regions. Ivester Jackson’s market leading team of elite brokers joins a Christie’s International Real Estate network which features;
- 133 market leading member companies worldwide
- Over 900 offices in 40 countries
- Over 25,000 elite brokers serving the world’s most affluent real estate clientele
- $80 billion dollars in closed domestic and international luxury transactions in 2012
- Listed property syndicated to the world’s leading online portfolio of fine homes, www.ChristiesRealEstate.com.
- Select client properties featured worldwide in Christie’s Magazine and displayed at over 900 international affiliate offices.
Ivester Jackson brokers (who closed 1 of every 3 homes in the million dollar segment in it’s core operating area for 2013) will now enjoy maximized exposure for the firm’s property offerings through access to Christie’s audiences in key markets such as the DC-NY-Boston financial corridor, the affluent Florida and California coasts, and the over 900 U.S. and international Christie’s affiliate locations. Member companies include such renowned marketers of fine properties as 100 year old and New York-based Brown Harris Stevens, which achieved 16 of Manhattan’s 25 highest recorded property sales for 2012, as well as landmark west coast affiliate Hilton and Hyland.
North Carolina has emerged as a destination of choice for many affluent U.S. and international real estate investors, with over 40% of last year’s luxury transactions originating from buyers outside North Carolina. In addition to the unprecedented exposure to this highly desirable worldwide Christie’s audience, the relationship also enhances the likelihood that Ivester Jackson brokers may be selected for representation by inbound purchasers migrating to North Carolina from affluent communities familiar with the Christie’s brand. Originally founded in 1766 by James Christie, for over 240 years the Christie’s brand has been associated with tailored service, trust, and integrity, and is considered an elite global leader and purveyor of luxury personal effects and property.