By Dee Reid – Agent Ivester Jackson | Christie’s
Of course you’ve driven by the majestic towers at the corner of Providence Road and Sharon Amity.
Here’s why it’s such a wonderful move:
- Rosewood is nestled on a 9 acre estate with over 4.5 acres of preserved wooded land.
- Location: You are already familiar with the SouthPark area and want to stay where you know the action is without living downtown.
- Concierge: The concierge service will greet your guests or workers, accept deliveries and packages, hold mail, handle your dry cleaning drop off or pick up, and a number of other services.
- Security: Rosewood has underground parking that is secure. Once you are in the parking deck, you still need a fob to even get into the elevator bay. The same security applies to the front of the building. No one can get into the building after a certain time without passing through security, or being buzzed in.
- Gym: State of the art gym at your disposal 24/7
- Maintenance: Building maintenance can come to your rescue in case of an emergency…even if you are travelling for the next month
- Business Center: Copy machine, shredder and various other supplies make it a great standby. You never know when your printer is going to quit working and you need to get something printed
- Meeting/Card room: Card game? Meet with someone? There is a very nice room that you can use/reserve for your use.
- Massage room: Have a masseuse that comes to you? There’s a room for that.
- Beautiful pool with pool house, tennis courts, English Garden with fountains and walking trails
- There is also a gourmet coffee bar, TV lounge and meeting room. There are outings and parties often which provide a great opportunity to get to know the other people in your community.
- Every building has its own elevator bay.
- There are two bedrooms, three and a couple of four bedrooms. Most units have 10’ ceilings, with some penthouses having 12-14’ ceilings in certain rooms. There are terraces of various sizes and different views.
- There is no other building in Charlotte where you can get this level of amenities.
To book a private viewing, or to make an appointment to see any of the units listed, and even a few that aren’t listed…call me at 704-281-3913 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Dee Reid’s website to see all her listings.