Data current as of March 16th, 2015
Many residential real estate markets across the country and locally are in a fairly stable state of balance, causing most stories about housing to be conservative in nature with not much change to report.
As the weather continues to warm up across the country, more sales are expected.
In the Charlotte region, for the week ending March 7:
• New Listings decreased 7.4% to 1,137
• Pending Sales increased 28.6% to 922
• Inventory decreased 18.4% to 12,480
For the month of February:
• Median Sales Price increased 6.1% to $175,000
• List to Close decreased 1.4% to 139
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 0.9% to 93.5%
• Months Supply of Inventory decreased 26.3% to 4.0