With more than 25 years of real estate experience – as both a practicing attorney and Realtor – Laura DeFilippo is uniquely equipped with savvy marketing credentials and negotiating experience that eclipse the average real estate agent.
Laura’s tremendous successes and extensive networking sphere span her prior experiences as a highly respected attorney and real estate agent, originating in New York and subsequently in the highly competitive Silicon Valley, where she established herself as a top real estate strategist and negotiator. Laura’s personal network and reach include relationships developed with national powerhouse Compass Group, as well as her time spent representing luxury clients with Bay Area boutique leader Alain Pinel Realtors, where she was recognized as a “rising star” by Top Producers Magazine. An industry innovator, Laura was also featured on Fox Business News as an early adopter of drone technology for real estate marketing.
Her recent experience is highlighted as follows:
· Successfully brokered dozens of flagship million dollar residential and estate properties to closing
· Featured by Fox Business News and The Washington Post as an industry innovator
· Leveraged her legal experience and attention to detail to navigate multiple complex transactions to a successful conclusion
· Aggressively markets and focuses on flagship neighborhoods such as Dilworth, Myers Park, Eastover, SouthPark, and Cotswold, including recent successful closings in the highly competitive million-dollar market segment
· Accesses the prestigious Christie’s International Real Estate network of over 100 regional brokers, 25,000 international luxury brokers, and the world’s leading audience of high net worth art and property collectors
A self-professed workaholic, Laura’s attention to detail, responsiveness, and trusted guidance enable her to provide the perfect scope of expertise for today’s real estate client. Laura also enjoys the outdoors, hiking, water activities, and North Carolina’s bounty of recreational activities. Work or play, it's safe to say that Laura’s always functioning at a full-out pace.