From launching a commercial division, closing the highest-priced residential listing in Troutman, & hosting a Christie’s conference in Asheville… 2019 was an active year for Ivester Jackson Christie’s International Real Estate.
In January, the Ivester Jackson marketing team and owners kicked off the new year by spending a few days in New York City networking at the Inman Connect Conference with the world’s top-producing agents, CEOs of leading real estate companies, tech entrepreneurs & marketing executives. We learned about the ever-changing world of real estate and how to implement the latest & greatest technology and use it to our advantage.
We launched the Ivester Jackson Carolinas Luxury Real Estate Podcast which offers incredible resources and interviews on popular real estate topics such as downsizing, lending, market reports & modern architecture. Make sure to listen & catch up on the latest Charlotte, Lake Norman, and Western NC news.
Christie’s International Real Estate is the world’s leading luxury real estate brand and supported by the esteemed art business, we were excited to see one of our Lake Norman listings in their new beautiful branding video. Take a look for yourself, out of 14,000 international luxury listings the company represents they feature 8495 Norman Estates Drive.
Lori and Reed Jackson traveled across the pond and gathered with affiliate owners from 6 continents in Paris, France for the annual owner’s conference and global business meeting. The two-day event was devoted to elevating the marketing of luxury real estate. The event culminated in an awards ceremony at the iconic Palace of Versailles, Ivester Jackson was recognized as the reigning International Global Affiliate of The Year.
In the fall we hosted the first annual Southeast Regional Luxury Retreat at the beautiful The Omni Grove Park Inn. We welcomed 120 agents from nine Christie’s International Real Estate affiliates for a full day of panel discussions with top agents, and presentations by Christie’s Regional Director Rick Moeser and CEO Dan Conn. It was a great day in Asheville and wonderful to have so many agents together to network, learn, and celebrate.
The company also invested in and partnered with Go To The Beach/Christie’s, a leading luxury brokerage in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. to further expand cross-promotion between the dynamic panhandle area of Florida and North Carolina.
Ivester Jackson agents gained recognition throughout the year, including 3 “Charlotte Observer Rising Stars” Beth Hahn, Kyle Baucom, and Jackie Morgan. Our Lake Norman agent Pam Boileau was recognized as one of “Business Today’s Top Women,” and Liza Caminiti was featured in Christie’s November News for the Network newsletter for presenting on an agent panel for Christie’s affiliate Coastal Properties Group International.
More than 200 agents from across the Christie’s International Real Estate network met in Houston, Texas, for the 2019 Luxury Specialist Conference, hosted by Nan & Company Properties including five from our Asheville office, Ivester Jackson Blackstream, they included Britt Allen, Laura Livaudais, Kim Gentry Justus, Ellen McGuire, and Stacey Klimchuk.
At the end of the year, we made a big announcement that the company was expanding its commercial and residential development division to create Ivester Jackson Commercial Properties. Our agents were already representing multiple high profile residential developments such as Tynecastle SouthPark, Galleries Noda, and The Villas & Cottages at Westport here in the Charlotte region, as well as Asheville flagship communities Southcliff and Town Mountain Preserve.
Significant sales for 2019 include:
- 8343 Providence Road for $3,800,000, the highest-priced sale in Charlotte the first half of the year, a French country style home listed by agents Reed Jackson and Lisa McCrossan.
- 3466 Governors Island Drive, sold in Denver for $3,075,000 listed by agent Laura Pegram.
- 19801 Bustle Road a waterfront home in Cornelius sold for $2,755,000, co-listed by Lori Ivester Jackson & Liz Miller.
- 16446 Pinwhenny Road, Cornelius sold for $2,500,000, co-listed by Lori Ivester Jackson & Julian Hacker.
- 135 Stillwater Road, Troutman, highest residential sale ever, $2,300,000 listing agent Liza Caminiti.
- 1001 Estate Drive, Hendersonville, sold for $2,200,000 by agent Stacey Klimchuk
- 14 Clearfork Lane, Fairview in Southcliff, a gated Asheville community. Sold for $1,800,000 listed by agent Ivester Jackson Blackstream agent Britt Allen, buyer represented by IJB agent Janet Blake.
- 1431 Queens Road West, Myers Park, sold for $1,225,000, agent Liza Caminiti.
- 114 Cottage Place, Eastover, sold for $1,693,000, agent Leslie Fisher
This is just a snippet of all the agent and company happenings for 2019, we’re looking forward to 2020 and can’t wait to see what the year has in store for us!